Friday, October 5, 2018

P.i.T.P


Dear You,

It’s been some times after our decision to “hands up” upon our relationship.
How are you dude? Everything's fine?

Hardly any news from you.
I don’t know where you are, even if i found a clue.
But deeply in my heart, I always wishes that someday I can meet you accidentally.
Yes accidentally, because I don’t want to meet you personally.

I feel like we have a lot of interpretation that not shared yet.
Make me curious, mad, frustrated and desperate.
We broke just in a few days and hopeless to find a way. 
I lost my entire world when you smile and say goodbye.

Don’t you know that you are the reason I hate a rain in the night.
That time, I missed and hated you on my sight.
I want to die, but I saw that my life still have a light.

I decided, I’m done with you, I moved on.
I realize that I have to let you gone.
But lately you came into my dream, though I never think about you.
Friends say that is a sign that you missed me, seriously? You? *cynic*

Well, at least I post this words.
Wishes someday you will recognize and willing to see the truth, between us.

-cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADIÓS

Berarak awan mendung menyapa dari kejauhan Seiring dengan gemuruh tarian sang hujan Berjalan tertatih dengan semua keputus-asaa...